Fanball offers users a variety of methods for the payout of funds.
*Please note that Canadian users can only withdraw via paper check. If you are an international user, please contact Customer Service for assistance with your withdrawal.
Virtual Visa Prepaid Card (Tango Card)
- Winners get a prepaid Virtual Visa card through Tango prepaid cards
- Claim code is delivered in an email from Tango
- Once you click the redeemable link it directs you to Tango's website where you can choose to receive a physical card mailed to you (at a cost of $3.00), or a virtual card to use online (that is free)
- Once this transaction is processed and the funds leave the Fanball Wallet system, we cannot do anything to change, alter, or help with the prepaid cards
- You can contact the Tango prepaid card customer service by the following methods:
- Phone Monday — Friday
- 7:30am — 5:00pm PT
- 1 (877) 558-2646
- (Messages will be answered in one business day)
- Email Customer Service: email@example.com
- Note: if you did not receive the card email, you can contact Tango's customer service and request to have the email re-sent.
Gift Card Option (also administered through Tango)
- Much like the prepaid Visa, users get a claim code to select a gift card via an email
- Click the claim code and you will be sent to Tango’s website where they can select one of dozens of gift cards (Amazon, Best Buy, etc.)
- Again, we can’t help with funds once they leave the system. Tango's customer support (listed above) is your best option.
Printable E-Check (Deluxe)
- This is a paper check that a user can print from their own printer
- The delivery of said check comes in the form of an email from the Deluxe corporation
- The check is written out in US currency
- User receives a file and can print and cash the check at most banks
- Be aware that there are a handful of US banks that won’t accept these checks
Paper Check (in the mail)
- This is a paper check that is delivered via the US Postal Service
- Paper checks are processed on the next business day (if you make a paper check withdrawal on Friday, it will mail out on Monday).
- It usually takes about 7 days for a paper check to reach a member in the US
- It normally takes an extra 7 days for Canadian members
- We do not have the ability to track the whereabouts of mailed paper checks
- This is an electronic transfer to a US bank account, these transactions cannot be performed internationally
- It usually takes 4-5 days for the transfer to complete
- This payout method is only available to members who only use LeagueSafe
Hint: if you use Fanball, CDM or NFC you can receive ZERO FEE WITHDRAWALS FOR LIFE.