We offer both free and paid contests at Fanball. To enter a paid contest, you may be asked to make a deposit to your Fanball wallet. Depending on your state, we may verify your identity before accepting a deposit into your Fanball wallet. Unless you enable deposit limits, there is no limit on how much you may deposit, with the exception of residents of Massachusetts and Maryland, who may not deposit more than $1,000 per month; and residents of Tennessee, who may not deposit more than $2,500 per month. To request an increase to this limit, please contact customer service.
Articles in this section
- How do I sign up for Fanball?
- I’m having difficulty controlling the amount that I play. Can Fanball help?
- What is Fanball?
- Is Fanball legal?
- Who can play on Fanball?
- What types of contests does Fanball offer?
- I thought Fanball was free! Why was I prompted to pay?
- Do I have to pay taxes on my winnings?
- Does Fanball have a mobile app?
- Can I access Fanball from my phone or tablet?